12.02.2006

Fighting Words


In between kissing random photographs of Slickback and watching "True Life: I'm On That Shit", I caught up on one of my favorite sites The Fury to see what I may have missed this past week.

Melyssa Ford and Buffie The Body didn't exchange MySpace urls and hugs at the cover shoot for King magazine's 5th anniversary issue. According to Buffie, Honda Accord Ford is an unprofessional class clown.

Buffie: First off let me say that being in th presence of Mya, Trina, and Reagan made me feel like I've come far. They are so sweet and all have inviting attitudes. They're genuinely nice, sweet, professional women. It was an honor to be able to work with them.

KING: That's all well and good, but you're forgetting someone.

Buffie: [sigh] Like I said, those three women are very professional. I've never had any problems with KING since I've been in this industry - ya'll always been real with me, so I'm not gonna try and fuck up ya'll shoot. And I don't need to mention the person's name the people will figure it out themselves.

KING: Let's see, there was you, Mya, Trina, and Reagan. So that would leave ...

Buffie: Put it like this: There's always one person who wants to be the class clown. I've been modeling for almost two years, and I've never experienced something so unprofessional before...

KING: You're preaching to the choir. But let's be real: You're a video model who blew up in an unprecedented way.

Buffie: Yep. I got thrown into this and rose to the top quick as hell. So of course they should feel a certain way about me, but why even put it out there and let it be known that you're a hater? You're finding it hard to deal with what another model is doing...my success. But it's nice to know that I have that much of an impact on females, that it makes them act out of their character - basically, act stupid.

I say they settle their difference in a pay-per-view penis sucking competition. The first to bust a vein wins!








<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS