12.07.2006

Akon Smacks That With Nippy


Whitney Houston is set to record with super-producer [Super-producer? I wouldn't go that far. - - Fresh] and artist Akon.

Speaking backstage at the Billboard Music Awards Akon (Aliaune Thiam) said he's met with the singing powerhouse who has been looking to him for advice on her comeback.

"With her it's more like 'What direction do you think I should go?' and me coming in and making suggestions," he said. "She's been through a lot and people know it. She's at a whole other stage now where I feel like she's been there and she's coming out of it."

Akon, who recently worked with Gwen Stefani and Elton John says he's hoping to bring a brighter sound to Whitney's new music.

"My personal thing is I want to do more up-tempo records to kind of get her away from the whole situation of the dark side. So it's more like a celebration that she survived that," he enthused. "I feel like if she embraces that part of her and brings all that stuff into the records, I think it'll be huge because people wanna hear that story. From what people been hearing outside in the press -- he said/she said, I think if it came from her, and people actually heard it coming out on a record I think it would be huge." (
source)


Ah shit, I hope Akon the illegal alien doesn't have Whitney singing the hook on "I Wanna Fuck You 2.0." While we're on the subject of Nippy, there are some rumors being circulated in the UK about her possibly appearing on "Celebrity Big Brother." Now I'm not saying that it would be a good look but I would love to see K.Fed and Nippy get into an argument.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS