11.14.2006

Oh Really?


Sandra Rose and her readers are always on their game when it comes to catching a mofo in the middle of a mess.

A couple of weeks ago Joe purchased a $2 million Jean-Michel Basquiat painting for Beyonce. Big fucking deal right? Right. That's why I didn't do a post about it. The nigga didn't buy me a Last Supper painting from the flea market for my birthday. But that's neither here or there.

Two years ago El Presidente slammed Damon Dash for doing the exact same shit.


"Me and him will always be great," he states. "We made history - we took a little company [Roc-A-Fella] and ran it for eight years. [But] now we have different things. He sees a Basquiat [painting] and goes and buys it. I'm not into that. We got different tastes. It ran its course."

Oh really? Now what he should've done was buy Beyonce an original Ernie Barnes joint and called it a day.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS