11.07.2006

Katt Williams Busted For Stolen Concealed Weapon

Comedian Katt Williams was arrested Monday at Los Angeles International Airport for allegedly carrying a stolen concealed weapon.



Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the arrest occurred at 3 p.m. in Terminal 5. Williams, a popular comedian who recently starred in his own HBO stand-up comedy special, was stopped at the security checkpoint. Security officers found a concealed weapon in his carry-on luggage.

The LAPD was called and Williams, who is also a popular rapper, was arrested. Cops determined the concealed weapon was stolen. They also found three additional weapons in luggage that Williams had already checked in.

Williams, who is scheduled to host BET's first ever Hip-Hop Awards later this month, was booked on felony charges of carrying a concealed weapon and several other offenses. (
source)


I'm planning on serving some jail time later on this month, oh say before Thanksgiving. I don't know what I am going to do just yet but expect something fabulous. My street cred has went down since I started this blog. It's time to push it to the limit.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS