10.19.2006

TMI, TMI!!!



Diddy has confessed to being obsessed with group sex in champagne-filled baths when he was a bachelor.

The rapper, whose long-term girlfriend Kim Porter is pregnant with twin girls, indulged in all his most wild fantasies when he was single, and admits his fetish for food-based sex and multiple partners spiralled out of control.

He said in an interview with Vibe magazine: "I'm nasty. In the mid-'90s I was buck-f***ing wild - beyond menage a trois. It's crazy, you're twenty-something and renting the presidential suite at the Hotel Nikko in Beverly Hills. You got the bathtub filled with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Then sex became dangerous."

Diddy, real name Sean Combs, insists he has now turned his back on his wild ways and it is now love of his life Kim who is reaping the benefits of his earlier sexual experiences.

He added: "All that energy you were spreading becomes a one-on-one thing. My girl right now is very happy. As meticulous as I am with my work, I'm even more meticulous with my lovemaking. I like to do it for a long time. Sometimes I'm making love and she's like, 'You gonna save some for the honeymoon?'" (
source)



"You gonna save some for the honeymoon," ha! Will there ever be one? I don't know about you but lately I feel like Diddy is trying to do some major repair to his public image regarding his relationship with Kim. If you watched his Diary on MTV you know what I'm talking about.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS