8.29.2006

Kimora And Crew 'Too Ghetto'



I can only speak for myself but when I think about Kimora and her entourage, zesty men servants are the first thing that enter my mind not her being ghetto. Thanks Bitch Please (love that name by the way).


Just because you're in Kimora Lee Simmons' posse doesn't mean you can enter Unik Ernest's P.M. Lounge at will. Several members of the Baby Phat founder's entourage were deemed "too urban" Thursday night to be allowed into the Meatpacking District boite, which has the atmosphere of a mid-century Haitian gentleman's club. While Simmons, execs from her clothing line and a roster of "Baby Phat girls" were ushered into the party for company ad director B.J. Coleman, rapper types were blocked, says the source.

"There was definitely drama at the door," one guest tells us.

"They kept saying we were too ghetto," says our source. "They were rude - they even called one guy a 'big fat [homophobic epithet].'" Words - including the N-word - were exchanged, claims our earwitness, and "Kimora was horrified."

Unik told us: "I am black, and I never use that word. And my host is gay - we don't use that word, either. I didn't hear my staff use them - anyone in the crowd could have shouted it out. But give your source my cell number, and I will line up everyone who worked that night, and if they can identify him, he will be fired on the spot. Not tomorrow, not the next day, on the spot."
(continue)






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS