7.10.2006

Journeys In Crunk : Trick or Treat?

I've been sitting on a Trick Daddy tidbit since last week. The opportunity to talk about his dusty ass has finally presented itself.

Maurice Young is a he-man woman hater. At a show he did in Jacksonville, Florida (what's up to my people in Duval!) he put a group of women on blast something terrible. Before his set wrapped, he asked for some sexy young ladies to get on the stage and "shake something for a stack." So while Boomsheka and the gang ran on stage to shake their asses like they were on "UnCut", I immediately started to side-eye them hoes. I knew something was up. Trick is never this nice.

So he instructs his DJ to stop the song and then yells in his mic "I just wanted to see which one of ya'll trifling bitches would come up here for some damn money." He then tossed a couple of hundred dollar bills at each one of the girls and talking shit to each of them in the process.

Now instead of them trying to salvage what little dignity they had left and walk away, these birdbrains pick the money up and continue to shake their ass. Where's Jill Scott when you need her ass?

Dwyane Wade's Victory Party

Lil' Wayne and DJ Khaled; Dwayne Wade; Trick Daddy; Lil' Wayne

Trick Daddy, Fabolous, and Trina at Miami L.I.V.E

Fabolous and Trick Daddy; Rasul Butler and Trina; Trick Daddy






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS