6.08.2006

Fresh Flicks: Official Launch of the 2006 Turks and Caicos International Film Festival

LisaRaye is back and yes she is wearing white . . . again. But hey, it works for her. But enough about her, check out Cree Summer! I haven't seen her in a while. She's doing a good job preserving her sexy. And Kym Whitley finally looks she passed on the "church clothes" rack at Miss Kim's beauty supply and spent more than $19.99 on a dress, praise the King.

Don't look at the picture of Rohan Marley for more than 15 seconds. You may get the urge to start dressing like Pippi Longstockings and buy a large afro wig.



Diamond; First Lady LisaRaye Misick and Chief Minister Michael Misick; Cree Summer; Robert Ri'Chard



Jasmine Guy; Rohan Marley; Kym Whitley; Andre Crouch and Jasmine Guy





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS