5.10.2006

You Sent It: Who Wants To Hang Out With Hewpz?

This story was sent in to me by Ninja Girrl and I thought it was pretty damn amusing.

Okay the other day up in your spot, I asked What in the HELL does HOOPZ actually do? I found out, a college in my town (Rochester, NY-western ny) Monroe Community College is having a college party at this this spot called Montage Grill (jazz lounge) yesterday on the radio I heard an ad for the party, the "SPECIAL STAR GUEST" is HOOPZ!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!! She got on the radio and was like "yo what's up this is your girl HOOPZ come on down to the club all you ballers and ball-ettes (BALL-ETTES!!!!!!!!) and check me out..........and make sure you bring your "A" game when you come." She then proceeded to say that everyone needs to dress to impress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this from the tank top Queen.

So rumor has it that between the little Black student Union at the college and the promoters StiffArm Productions paid her $2000 for this club appearance! + hotel/flight!!! ARE THEY SERIOUS!! The whole premise of the night out is "Come Party with Hoopz". My whole town is in an uproar not because of her, but because they are hoping T.I. (ewwww) might roll through with her, I WILL not be attending that Ghetto-fest, but there is a secret part of me that wants to just to take a pic of the lates tank for you. So now at least I know what she does, this how the trick makes her dough. What title do you go under when all you do is "Club Tours"? Executive Director of the Ball-ette's of America?? How does that go on your resume? WTF??

Stiff Arm Productions ya'll. That goes along great with Hewpz! Everybody knows she got those little slap boxing biceps. My darling Nikki, what are we going to do with you? I'm not surprised that she's decided to cash in on her "fame." I was at a club in Miami and Buffie the Body was the host of a party. Yes they actually gave her a microphone. But Buffie and Hewpz have more things in common that what we may know. They both appeared as Street Gang Models of the Week last year. Its a small world.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS