5.22.2006

What Not To Wear



(pictures via Oh No They Didn't)

Now I can't say for certain that Rihanna's outfit is from the HOD but it does look like some shit Mama Tina would lay out for Beyonce. I'm thinking this lovely ensemble is from the upcoming junior's line. I bullshit you not.

The collection is expected to have wholesale sales of $30 million in its first year, sources said. Check Group LLC, an apparel manufacturing company here that also produces the House of Dereon contemporary collection, will manufacture and distribute the junior line to select specialty stores nationwide, among them Dr. Jay's, Monies and Man Alive, beginning in September.

"We're playing off the success of House of Dereon," said Victor Azrak, owner of Check Group. "This girl loves the look of Beyonce, but doesn't want to spend the money for the look."

The ads for Dereon, set in a recording studio, are slated to hit billboards, radio, the Internet and Vibe, Teen Vogue and CosmoGirl in September. Rosen said the idea to use Knowles Smith in the campaign for the junior line was in sync with the vision of the brand."Solange really represents that young consumer who is all about her own tastes. She really speaks to that empowered young lady," Rosen said. (source)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS