5.11.2006

Kelly Rowland Is Pissed!

Kelandria almost had to take her wig and "air-rangs" off after hearing reports that the new millenium Joe Jackson Matthew Knowles is her Pops.

Kelly Rowland has lashed out at reports she shares a biological father with her former Destiny's Child bandmate Beyonce Knowles. The Survivor singer lived with the Knowles family from the age of eleven after her home life fell apart. When Rowland's mother, Doris Garrison, lost her job as pharmacy tech, she asked Matthew and Tina Knowles if they could take care of Kelly until she got back on her feet. By all accounts, Doris was still around. She had a key to the Knowles home and would come by to check Kelly's homework and cook. Doris also spent weekends and holidays there and attended church with the Knowleses.

Eventually, what began as an emergency plan evolved into a permanent living arrangement. "It just kind of happened," says Kelly. "I stayed with the Knowleses for a summer. A summer turned into a year, a year turned into three years, and three years turned into 10. * I was very happy. People look at that whole situation and don't understand. But everybody has a different way of growing up. I was okay because when I came into their home, the Knowleses made me feel like I was one of their own kids. I felt lucky to have three parents instead of just one."

For all the rumors that Beyonce's father, Matthew Knowles is actually Kelly's biological as well, Kelly, who rarely uses profanity has this to say: 'It's a lie from the pit of hell.' Rowland's mother, Doris Garrison, describes Kelly's father as an abuser. Garrison told Vibe Vixen magazine, 'He didn't provide for us. He was abusive to me--verbally, mentally, physically, all of it.' Kelly says, "My parents' situation was so terrible. I don't know where I would be if my real father was still in my life. He hasn't tried to find me and I have not tried to find him."
(via email, original source unknown)

* Remind me never to invite her ass over for dinner.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS