4.04.2006

04.04.06 Music Notes

Mary J. Recreates Painful K-Ci Moment With 50 Cent's Help

MJB is finally making another damn video, thank you Jeez-us!

For her new single "Enough Crying," Mary J. Blige has enlisted director Hype Williams to help recreate one of the lowest moments in her life. Williams and the singer were recently in Long Beach, California filming a scene that involved her ex-boyfriend K-Ci Hailey - represented in the video by your boy, Curtis "50 Cent"Jackson.

Time out, Hype Williams? Ah shit, that means the video is going to probably look like this. Continuing . . .

"The video is [about] something that happened a long time ago, and it was a very embarrassing moment when I thought I was getting married," she explained to MTV.com in between shooting. "I was engaged to [K-Ci], and I actually went on a talk show overseas and that person had just done that talk show about a week before me. I was telling the interviewer that I was getting married, and the week before he was saying that it was a rumor. He wasn't marrying me. It was a disaster that really embarrassed me." (continue)

Rumor Control: Brooke Valentine Is NOT Dead

Lies, lies, damn lies! If you see the following "report" please proceed to not pay it any attention.

Brooke Valentine R.I.P October 4, 1984-April 2,2006

Report: "Girlfight" Singer Brooke Valentine Died of Accidental Drug Overdose Monday, April 3, 2006 NEW YORK-"Girlfight" Singer Brooke Valentine died accidentally April 2,2006 of "multiple drug toxicity," including cocaine and heroin, citing reports filed by the New Jersey medical examiner's office. Valentine, 20, died in a hotel room in Livingston, N.J., while on a club tour . The singer, who was born with a heart defect, was initially believed to have died from heart failure. She had struggled with drugs and alcohol, and took a hiatus from performing for several months after a Oct 2005 arrest in Austin, Texas, for felony possession of heroin. sassymf03 has signed out. (4/4/2006 3:11 AM)

I've received damn near 20 emails in the past two hours asking about this shit. Stop killing off people! I know the girl career is kinda dead but give it a break. Plus if she was born in 1984 wouldn't that make her 21? Stop it I say. If people are going to kill off a "Brooke" then it needs to be Mary's rap alter ego character or whatever.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS