12.01.2005

pictures Freshly Squeezed

- El Presidente Carter is one busy dude.When he's not front row at a Nets game in all his splendor (you liked how I worked that one in there didn't you) you can find Young Hov at the Murder Inc trial along with Russell Simmons and Ty Ty. At first glance it does look like he's been shopping in Diddy's closet but he does pull off this look. On a side note I would just like to say that Getty pisses me off sometimes. If you look at the text under the picture hey have Jigga listed as "Def Jam artist." Give the man a little credit, geez.

star

- Eva's birthday bash brought out more familiar faces that I initially thought. These two always seem to pop up places I would least expect them to. There was one face missing from the action however, Henry Simmons. I thought the Diva was supposed to be engaged but her and "Guest" looked more like a couple than just friends to me.

EVA

- Damn its been quite sometime since I've last seen Camille from "America's Next Top Model" Season Two. Some of you might remember her as being the resident black bitch on the show but I always thought she was fierce. I remember about a year ago while I was battling a round of insomnia I decided to turn to BET and look at a "classic" episode of "Da Bassment." As the clip for "Hey Ma" played I immediately noticed Camille playing the back.

help

- Alicia Keys and Bono are hoping to save the lives of children through song. The two superstars have collaborated on "Don't Give Up (Africa)" and will donate all proceeds to Keep A Child Alive. The song will be available exclusively on iTunes starting Tuesday. The pair first sang the tune together at a Nov. 3 fund-raiser in NYC for the charity. "I love this song. And I love Bono. I really respect what he has done for Africa and how he has used his fame to do good in the world. I hope I can do half as much in my life", Keys, a global ambassador for the charity, said in statement Wednesday. "I believe AIDS is the most important issue we face, because how we treat the poor is a reflection of who we are as a people. I urge everyone to recognize the extreme disaster Africa is facing and step up for the Motherland". Click here to visit Keep A Child Alive.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS