9.15.2005

Where In The World Is . . .


A lot of younger viewers of this site may not know who the hell Billy Ocean is. For those people I suggest you ask your one uncle who thought he was a playa back in the day. If you was macking back then it was required to have a Billy O cassette tape. He used to look like this. Scary yes, but he probably still bagged many hoes. So a couple of nights ago while suffering through a bout of complete boredom I decided to watch an infomercial for Classic Soul Balads. While Peabo Bryson yapped away my mind wondered to what Mr. Ocean was up to these days. Google time! I almost fell out of my chair when I came across this picture. This nigga sung "Carribean Queen" my dude. WTF happened? Life.

"After a brief stretch in prison for drugs Ocean has emerged wiser, sober and more spiritual. He now finds solace in gardening and playing the pan. Still active in recording and touring, Billy remains in England rarely venturing to America."


Dammit crack! First you take one of the Pointer sisters and then Billy. Have you no mercy?





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS