7.13.2006

Reality Bites: Lord Give Me My 30 Minutes Back

I finally got an opportunity to watch 106 & Park last night for the first time in months. No one bothered to tell me that BET finally got up off the dime and spent more than $200 on some new graphics. I like the new look, very nice and crisp. Anyway, I tuned in just in time to see DMX premiere the new video for "Lord Give Me A Sign."

This nigga was clearly under the influence during his time on the show. When most performers
visit they usually try to refrain from dropping F-bombs. Not X! I haven't seen crackhead behavior that erratic since last year's Thanksgiving dinner. He also made it perfectly clear that him and Nas wouldn't be doing any "Brokeback Mountain" type of activity in the upcoming sequel to "Belly".

If Tracey Edmonds was trying to scare audiences straight with 'Soul of a Man' she succeeded. I don't smoke but I am willing to give up drinking socially. If you haven't seen the show yet I won't ruin it for you, but I will say that the stop at the convient station for a quick egg sammich was priceless.



DMX - "Lord Give Me A Sign"






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS