10.13.2005

Keyshia Cole vs. Fantasia

Now the beef seemed to all begin when Keyshia Cole was hosting 106 and Park and introduced Fantasia as "the girl that won American Idol." Well Fantasia didn't like that and stated to Keyshia that she was more than just an American Idol winner that she had accomplished a lot more than that. Well in return Keyshia didn't appreciate her attitude. I guess when she realized that Keyshia might be giving her a beatdown, Fantasia apologized. But at that point Keyshia had already felt disrespected and wasn't trying to hear it. The drama almost came to blows Tuesday night at the Kanye West show in Miami. According to an eyewitness backstage, Keyshia stated something like that she didn't think that she'd make it to the end of the tour without giving Miss Barrino an ass whoopin. When Keyshia was confronted and told to chill out and just do her thing on the tour she basically replied, "fuck that I'm paying Kanye to be on this tour, he's not paying me!"

Just plain tacky. Why does this remind me of that episode of South Park when Timmy fights one of his retarded classmates?


edit / / This has nothing to do with Keyshia or Fantasia but is definitely worth reading. I died laughing after I read it. Believe it or not I own a dusty pair (and I'm still a fierce bitch) that I only wear in the house.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS